In our recent blog topics, we've talked about how to care for your skin after laser skin treatments and what microdermabrasion can do for you. Check out these related articles and websites for more information:
- Sunlight is both great for your skin but it can also be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of your skin. Not only can exposing your skin to too much sun cause cancer, it can also create unwanted signs of aging. To learn more about protecting your skin from the sun's damaging rays, visit FamilyDoctor.org.
- According to Medscape.com, “up to 22% of women in North America have excessive or unwanted facial hair.” This can cause serious psychological problems and a decrease in quality of life for many people. Find more information about laser hair removal at Medscape.com.
- Discovery Health explains microdermabrasion in detail, describing how it works to make you look younger and give skin a more radiant look. This article is great for anyone who is considering microdermabrasion or any kind of facial plastic surgery.
- If you are curious about collagen and how it works to keep your skin looking tight and smooth, then check out SmartSkinCare.com. This article offers a scientific perspective on the different types of collagen and its importance in keeping your skin looking youthful.
- Many people stick with one makeup brand but this article makes you think more deeply into the makeup you’re putting on your face every day. This eHow.com article also includes some great tips on how to purchase cosmetic products.
For an appointment at Elements Laser Spa, call (512) 444-4600.