Do you want to improve the appearance of your skin? Are you interested in chemical peels or maybe a laser skin treatment in Austin? The resources below help you in your research process. For even more information on skin care services and products in Austin, contact Elements Laser Spa today at (512) 444-4600 or visit our website.
- Don’t let the sound of a chemical peel scare you. The procedure can do so much for your complexion from improving the appearance of acne scars to irregular skin pigmentation. Learn more about chemical peels and what they can do for your face by reading this page from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Are you looking for a simple solution to your fine lines, wrinkles or acne scars? Microdermabrasion has been proven to effectively buff your skin, revealing its beauty beneath. Read about what to expect during a microdermabrasion treatment with this helpful resource from howstuffworks.com.
- Are you sick of looking in the mirror and wishing your skin would defy gravity? Laser skin tightening could be your answered prayer! You can find a brief overview of laser skin tightening and the qualifications of a good candidate with this article from DocShop.com.
- All skin is not made equal. So why should chemical peels all be the same? This page from WebMD.com defines the different types of chemical peels and how they’re different from each other.
- If you know you’re interested in a skin resurfacing procedure, you need to understand your options. This explanatory article from The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery breaks down the differences between chemical peels, dermabrasion and laser resurfacing.