Skin care research has long had an emphasis on minimizing the appearance of age in our skin, if not eliminating it.
Collagen is an essential part of maintaining the smooth, radiant skin that we have in our youth. Over time, collagen breaks down, and wrinkles begin to show. Eventually, the breakdown of collagen leads to saggy, loose skin.
While laser hair removal treatments and spider vein removal treatments are being sought to improve cosmetic appearances, people often turn to collagen injections to improve the appearance of their aging skin. However, before automatically selecting collagen injections, which is the process of injecting collagen beneath the surface of the skin with a fine point needle, you should consider skin rejuvenation treatment as well.
- Skin rejuvenation treatment utilizes an infrared laser on the skin's surface to increase the production of collagen beneath the surface.
- Although results are often visible after only one treatment, many people see the best results after a few months when their skin appears much smoother from wrinkle-reduction, much tighter, and more youthful and radiant from the regeneration of collagen.
- There are many benefits to skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Such laser treatments can be done quickly, and do not require a lengthy recovery time.
- Skin rejuvenation treatment is also extremely versatile as it can be performed on any part of the body, most commonly the arms, stomach, neck, face, and butt.
- The treatments are extremely affordable, especially in comparison to cosmetic surgery alternatives, and only take between three and six monthly treatments to get the best results.
If you would like to get more information, feel free to schedule a consultation at Elements Laser Spa. We will help you determine whether you are a better candidate for skin rejuvenation treatments or collagen injections, as well as cover all the risks and benefits, and cost.