Keeping your skin protected from the sun is an important way to not only look young for as long as possible, but also to stay healthy. Wearing sunscreen regularly is a great and easy way to do this.
Here are some sunscreen tips for those looking to protect their skin:
- Wear sunscreen with broad spectrum coverage.
- Find products made with Mexoryl and Helioplex.
- For those with light skin or a history of skin cancer, get products with an SPF of 30-45 or higher.
- For those with dark skin, products with an SPF of 15-30 are fine.
- For those with sensitive skin, get products with titanium dioxide and zinc dioxide, as they are less irritating.